Sunday, October 21, 2012

Personal: Welcome

Working as a Lighting Technical Director in the computer graphics industry for quite a few years I realized how little information there is available about lighting in both animation as well as live action movies on line. You can find quite some useful tutorials about how to achieve specific results using different render engines but there is almost nothing about the craft of creating beautiful images with light.


During the last few years I have been posting about lighting and cinematography in my personal blog (http://theposmaker.blogspot.com/) but I thought it could be a good idea to create a more specialized site about lighting and that is the reason behind this blog.


During the next couple of weeks I will transfer the lighting related posts from my personal blog to this one so you might see some "old" stuff during the first few posts. I think those older posts are still worth to be it in this site as good lighting, as well as good art is atemporal.


I hope aspiring and current lighters and cinematographers find some inspiration and maybe some useful information in this site.


Best,


Edu






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search